Post 6: Postgraduate studies

When I finish my first university degree, I would like to study something connected with education and arts. The reasons is because I think that the work with the arts get a different point of view about political, society, culture, history, etc. I like to study abroad, but i don't know where. If i will learn English I would like to do a master in England or Australia. Also I would like to do a master in History of Arts, in Italy, for this i need to learn Italian and about this language i don't know nothing, then i will need to study to much, So I do this when i will have more stability in all sense from the economic to emotional. If i will have the possibility of study a postgraduate abroad, I would like that while I am studying I will can work in a museum or gallery or any place connected with the arts, and this form I will can to learn another reality about work with the arts. This last is the most importan for my, because i think that the experience is the more important when you want to work with people. I hope this past early, because I am excited to know and lear about another reality, another way of life, another culture and different people.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

Post #1: My autobiography

Post 7: My best friend