Post #2: Why i choose my program?

The true is that i don't remember what was my dreams jobs when i was a child. Only remember that i wanted to be important woman that wear heeled shoes and beautiful wallets. This is very sexist and stupid, but with the horrible publicity this can happen. When i was teenager i wanted to be a teacher's history but also i liked the arts too much. Then i didn't know what to do. So I wanted in the internet and i found the career "Theory and History of Arts" so i found it very interesting, mixed two thing that i like too much so i decided studied this. In general my experience in the university has been very good and i don't know if i have one dreams job but i like to be a teacher.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

Post #1: My autobiography

Post 7: My best friend