Post 2: The best concert ever


The best concert I ever seen is Nathy Peluso' concert. She is argentine and she sing urban music. The concert wast the last years on the Blondie nightclub. She is an artist interdisciplinary. She have what we know as "sazon latino". You can fell this when she is on the stage, she gave everything when she is on the stage and she dances incredible well. And when she sing you want to dance right now. I went with my best friend Cata, and we dance all night. I like Nathy Peluso because she propose a feminist look about urban music. She is not the typical singer of hip hop, she mixed with the latin music like salsa, merengue, baladas, etc. And her style is 90's. She propose a women with power, with self-confidence and she transmit the happiness of the music, what we know "el sabor" of the music. The music is fell in our body so you have to dance how you want. She remind me that it doesn't matter what people think of me.

Ok, and to finish My favorite song is "La Sanduguera", the lyrics says: 

"Soy nena muy rica latinoamericana
De chiquita tenía bombachita de bandana
Lo que menos me importa es tu banana
Acercate que te enseño katana
Si me llamas al celly te voy a rescatar
Te saco todo el juguito de mi ananas
Cocino boloñesa, no me meto en macana
No quiero que a mi amiguito se lo lleven en cana
No quiero explicarte, no me da la ga'
No sé si yo estoy haciendo musica urba'
Lo único que sé es que me escucha tu pana
Abre tu ser, veo tu mente llana
Yo entiendo que diga que mi culo está muy bueno
Vení, vos probame, que te enseño mi veneno
La sandunguera, yo soy la verdadera
Salsa…"

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

Post #1: My autobiography

Post 7: My best friend