Post #9: How have you changed?

When the years pass, you get more "fussy", I do not know if this word exists in English, but it's like more complicated. A couple of years ago, i could go to the party for three days without problem, but now only i can one day. Because the headache is not taken with nothing and I feel as if a trein had passed over me. Also i did not care if i did not have where to stay for a sleep, now the only thing that i think, it's that i need my bed. Before i could sleep all day, but now i can not, it's like i have a clock inside that i do not let me sleep after nine. Another thing that it has changed in the last time it's about my preference for the food, before i did't care what thing to eat, could i eat anything cookies, pizza, potato chips, complete, etc. but now the food for my is vitality, is energy and i prefer to eat helthy food without artificial things. I think that like the time pass also change the needs that we have, When you are a child don't need mor thing, you can be happy whit small thing, but now the life is mor complicated.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

Post #1: My autobiography

Post 7: My best friend