Post 1: A country I would like to visit


I would love to go Italy. I like all thing of this country, I love its food, arts, city, architecture, everything. Its history is very interesting, they have tradicional literature, philosophy and arts this is very important to understand the modern world. So I like to visit its museum and art gallery, I love the classic art, so I spend many time to know this places. Italy is very important for the classic history of art, so i would like to study there. One of my dreams is to live in Italy to study and to work. Also I would like to know its beautiful city, like Rome, Florence, Naples, Milan and Venice. I will lose in the street, looking its architecture and taking photos and having a coffee. Also i love it the food, so i will go to eat pasta, pizza, with an Italian wine, I thing this is pleasure of God and it is better with the good company. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

Post #1: My autobiography

Post 7: My best friend