Post #1: My autobiography

My autobiography

I am 23 years old, live in Santiago and study history of art. I am the most little of three brothers. When i was born, my older sister was 16 and my older brother was 14, then i grew up whit people more older than my. But my sister have a child, when i was 3 years old then my nephew is like my little brother. Now my family has grown, so i have three niece and one nephew. I live only with my mom, then on Sundays we all meet in my house or sister's house. I went to a bad high school but i knew important people for my life. I knew to my best friend in this high school and i hope this friendship will be for all life. For to get in University i had to do "Pre-universitario", and i worked a lot for to get in Universidad de Chile. Now i happy with i study i like so much and i hope to finish next year. My hobbies are doing exercise, going to cinema, going to park, visiting museum,  meeting with my friend, knowing new places, drink beer and wine, eating food, this final item is my favourite and is best if the food is healthy and good taste. And for my the best form to pass the hour is with a good beer and wine with a good friend that you can to speak about anything, the life for my is about smile and enjoy.  


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

Post 7: My best friend