Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

I'm not a good friend of technology, in fact when something is bad i give a little knock to see if it works again. So i can say that my favourite gadgets is my phone. It is an old and cheap iphone that i paid with the plan. I use it for to send and reply email, for to do bank transactions, for to see instagram, for to take photos, for to listen music and obviously for to communicate with the people for call phone or whatsapp. Then i use it all days even to set alarm to get up, i have all thing that i can need and with the internet movil i wanted anything. I like my phone because I can do things to entertain or spend time and things for college or work. I don't have important thing in my phone, i thing the most important are the photo but i have in the cloud, then if i lose i don't lose nothing more that the gadgets but please this don't happen because i don't have money to buy another.  

























Comentarios

  1. I also wish you that you don't lose your phone because are very expensive and more if it's a iphone

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #1: My autobiography

Post 7: My best friend