Post 4: My favorite TV show

Resultado de imagen para how met your mother

Ok, I don't have one favorite TV Show. I have watched many series. So today I want to speak about the TV serie called "How meet your mother?", it is an American sit-com, the show was about Ted, who is the main character, narrating the history how he knows the mother of his children. The story start with a flash-back when Ted lived in New York with his best friend Marshall who decided to get a married with Lily, who is the another best friend of Ted. This is the moment that Ted decided found the love of his life. The three friend more Barney, who is the second best friend of Ted, go to the bar to drink, and unexpectedly They knows Robin, who will be the new friend of group. All the episodes are very funny, but the episode that always remember is when Robin knows the man that his form to get sex with a woman, be wait naked. They go to Robin's home, I don't remember if Robin go to the bathroom or go to something to the kitchen but when comeback the living room, this man was naked. Then the strategy is called "the naked man". Barney adds this strategy a his book called "The play book". Ok, i knows that this listening strange but is very funny.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

Post #1: My autobiography

Post 7: My best friend