Post 5: My future job

Since I have memory I like the education. When I was the school, I like the subject history, I would have liked to work teach history, but when I grow up I wanted to do something that mix the history and art, because I have always thought that the arts and history can change the way think of the people about live in society. Then I am studying history of art, and I am doing my tesis in art education. I would like to work with people, i won't imagen only writing theory. I would like to work at Museum in the area of education, where I can have connection with the people, the name specific is "culture mediation". I would like to travel to know another strategy of work in education and too I would like to know another Museum, so i could to know another experience with the work in art education. I would like to do a major in "culture mediation", to have more skills to work and this way I can do a best work. The Culture Mediation is an area in construction, It is recent knowledge so is an area for study. Only i want says that the arts doesn't never an answer, but generates always questions about anything that you imagen and this It is the real matter.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

Post #1: My autobiography

Post 7: My best friend