Post 3: Someone I would like to meet


Resultado de imagen para ready made


When we talk about someone that we would like to meet, always i think in Marcel Duchamp. Ok, I know that's impossible because he passed away. The reason is because i think he was a funny and amazing person, Who is Marcel Duchamp? But he is the father of contemporary arts. He was born on 28 July 1887 in France. He is an artist but he never finished his study in arts, neither he was a painters. He was the first person in believing that the arts is an idea, he is famous because he was inventor of ready made, but he is so much more than this. I know that you are wondering, what's ready made? The word comes from of French "Objet trouvé" in English is found arts. The ready made are objects made for the industry, in other words it is something already done, this object are being taken away its use and the artist gives a new meaning to the object. The more famous ready made is The Fountain, 1917. Duchamp signed as R. Mutt. this name sounded like "armut" in German it means poverty and in the context of exposition this means intellectual poverty. I hope you liked. 

Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

Post #1: My autobiography

Post 7: My best friend