Post #6: What are you passionate about?


My passion is cook. I like almost all the flavors and species. When i was a child,  I cooked oatmeal cookies with honey and crispy chicken, because i loved these food. Ok, but when i was teenager i read the book "Like water for chocolate", Then I knew what thing  could cause the foods in one. For example if you put a little of chili in your food, you feel warm, you feel excited, etc. And if you eat chocolate you feel with more energy, more calm, more happy. So when i cook i like to thing for who and for why situation. Say that food made with love and dedication is better. and I believe the same. Is for this, that i believe that the food is not only to feed but also is a complement for sometime moments.
I prefer cooking salty meals that sweet. And my ideal meals has to have the five flavor (acid, bitter, spicy, sweet and salty). the idea is that it produces an explosion of taste in your mouth, so this form you can feel pleasurable. By last the food that have all this flavors in one meals is the Thai food.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

Post #1: My autobiography

Post 7: My best friend