Post #8: A subject you enjoyed this semester

Realky, one subject. The true is that i don’t have a subject that i enjoyed. In the blog you have a subject to write about your preference, but is not a new. I think that if we had had conversation class the class had been more interesting. So, i enjoyed more the conversation class that one subject. I really liked the classes that we practice with a partner for the test. Because i can know what thing like it to my classmate and this is more interesting . So i prefer the conversation about anything, for me is better speak that the writting. I know that it's importand to learn to write, but it's a very alone practice.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

Post #1: My autobiography

Post 7: My best friend