Post #7: Career related website.

I enjoy visiting the website of Posta, the link is the following: 

https://pousta.com 

This website is like a fusion of a newspaper with a blogs. In this page you can find news, recommendations of different thing, interviews and other. Now that i thing is a space. Now that I think about it, Pousta is an advertising space for those are interested in things from a perspective different that the traditional. So the page have a four sections:

I: DAYLY, that is like a news and according to them is a section to discuss activism, current affairs, politics, economics and world news by and for new generations.

II: SINGULAR: that is like recommendations. To them is a refuge to inspire creative minds on topics like design, fashion, music or technology

III: BEYOND: is the space dedicated to discussing news, ideas, chronicles and opinions about the future

IV: WEEKEND NEVER DIES: IS the space dedicated to the party and nightlife of POUSTA. Here you can discover panoramas, about parties and discovered places in Santiago.

I visit the website twice a week. because i like to know the news but with a different perspective and also for his recommendations about series, movies, places, restaurant, music and other.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

Post #1: My autobiography

Post 7: My best friend