Post #10 Evaluation of the blog experience

About my experience using the blogs in the english class, it has been good, but for me, it's boring. ok, I think that is a good way for to learn how to write in english, the point is that i don't learn much, I feel that i use the same word all the time and the verb tenses i knew of before. I feel that i don't learn much think, only i developed thing that i knew them before. For the future, i think is better that the subject don't only shouldn't in the blog, but also in the class, then you are ready for to speak because you writing about the subject. And I would like to write about contingent issues, important news, that the idea is that you can give your opinion about important thing.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

Post #1: My autobiography

Post 7: My best friend