Post #5: My Favorite Picture


When i saw the topic of the publication, i thought that i don't have one favorite picture, then i started to looking my picture. I have so much selfies and photos whit my family. Then i remembered what he says Barthes in his book "The magnificent camera", where he proposes that the camera captures the aura of the people who are photographed. It is that moment no other, that it's reflected in the photo, then one picture has many content, that's all that was happening around you, when you took the photo.
Then i don't know if this is my favorite picture, but yes it is a moment that i felt fullness. The place of the picture is the national park Huerquehue, that be in the Araucanía. The trail has a distance 8 kilometers in a climb with maximum height of 1480 meters. But the energy expenditure does not compare with the satisfaction that you feel when you see the landscape. The name of this feeling is "sublime", it's as if nature overcome you, you feel fear but at the same time you feel peace.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post #3: My favourite piece of tech

Post #1: My autobiography

Post 7: My best friend